"Holy Trinity church, at the intersection of Sidney and Market streets, is a building of stone, consisting of large chancel, transepts, nave, aisles, north porch and a western tower with pinnacles and spire containing 4 bells: the east window was filled with stained glass in 1887 by John Death esq. and there are several others: in the church is a monument; with genealogical inscription, to Sir Robert Talbor Tabor, an eminent English physician employed by Charles II., Louis XIV. and the Queen of Spain: he died in 1781: there are 650 sittings, of which 200 are free. The register dates from the year 1566. The living is a vicarage, net income £308, with 57 ½ acres of glebe and residence, in the gift of the Peache trustees, and held since 1894 by the Rev. Charles James Procter M.A. of Trinity College, Cambridge." [Kelly's Directory - 1900]
Cambridge Holy Trinity: Records of baptisms 1566-1978, marriages 1564-1993, burials 1568-1956, and banns 1754-1968 reside in the Cambridgeshire Archives. The Bishop's Transcripts for the years 1599-1647, 1662-67 and 1718-1873 can be found in the Cambridge University Library.
Land Tax: records were compiled afresh each year and contain the names of owners and occupiers in each parish, but usually there is no address or place name. These records reside in the Cambridgeshire Archives for the years 1798 on microfilm, 1829-32, 1864-91 and 1916-1948.