North Anglesey Slate and Slab Quarry and Llanflewyn Slate and Slab Quarry Records - details of extant records on Archives Network Wales "North Anglesey Slate and Slab Co. Ltd was formed in 1870, mining slate from Point Elianus, Llaneilian ......"
Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Llaneilian Parish; Statistics; Area 2398 acres; Population 622 males, 673 females, total 1295
Llaneilian Parish Church (Diocese of Bangor) Attendance - morning 100, afternoon 100 2 services in Welsh "The schoolchildren of the Parish are not compelled to attend the Parish School on account of the distance" John Owen, Rector
The return in respect of an Anglican place of worship is missing
St Eilian's Church - on geograph.org.ukand "The medieval parish church of St Eilian's, Llaneilian,was originally a celtic 'clas' church. It consists of a late fifteenth century nave and chancel, an early sixteenth century south porch, a twelfth century west tower and a formerly detached late fourteenth century chapel - St Eilian's chapel ............." coflein
Point Lynas Lighthouse, Llaneilian, logbooks 1865-1969 - details of extant records on Archives Network Wales
"Point Lynas lighthouse, Llaneilian, Anglesey, was built by Mersey Docks and Harbour Board in 1835 (a previous installation had been provided by Liverpool Pilotage Service). The lighthouse has operated ever since. In 1973, responsibility for running the lighthouse passed to Trinity House, and it is now fully automated."