Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Amlwch Parish and Borough; Statistics; Area 9221 acres; Population 2663 males, 3150 females, total 5813
- Amlwch Parish Church (Diocese of Bangor) Rebuilt in 1796 in place of the old one Attendance - (average) morning 130 + 39 scholars, afternoon 54 + 20 scholars, evening 180 + 16 scholars "The estimated number of attendants March 30 1851 was considerably below the usual average as the people were induced by the Dissenters to go on that day to the different chapels. I took no step to fill my Church on that day" Morris Williams, Perpetual Curate
- Bethesda Calvinistic Methodists Erected before 1780, re-erected 1818 Attendance - morning 294 scholars, afternoon 351, evening 536 Robert Jones, Elder
- Gorslwyd Welsh Calvinistic Methodists Erected before 1800 Attendance - morning 149 scholars, afternoon 195, evening 172 John Owen, Elder, Penrhyn
- Jerusalem Chapel, Cal. Meth Erected 1818 Attendance - morning 300, evening 600 William Williams, Deacon, Draper
- Moriah, Cal. Meth. Erected 1827 Attendance - morning 80, afternoon 81 Henry Parry, Attendant at the congregation